YOUTH SIZE – PREMADE 2 LAYER COTTON FACE COVER – STAR WARS COTTON
This handmade face cover is made from TWO layers only of 100% cotton fabric.
You are buying a YOUTH SIZE face cover. This mask is pre-made and ready to send. Please note I have several of these premade and fabric placement will be different for every single face cover.
Small Youth is designed to fit approx ages 5-8 years, Youth approx 9-12/13 years, Med Adult is designed to fit larger tweens/teenagers, women and average sized males, and Large Adult should work for most larger sized women/men, however all face sizes will differ in shape and size regardless of your age so I cannot guarantee that you will fall into any one size bracket.
There are no exchanges or refunds.
3 in stock
DISCLAIMER: Wearing a face cover will NOT stop you from catching Covid-19, however it can help stop the spread of airborne germs when you are out in public.
The NSW Government strongly recommends you take extra precautions to protect others.
It is really important that you carry a clean face mask with you at all times and wear it:
- when in indoor areas such as shopping centres, supermarkets and retail services, places of worship, entertainment venues, healthcare facilities and aged care facilities
- on public transport or if using ride share services and taxis
- if it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others
- if symptoms develop while you are out of home
- if you are out of home and notified by NSW Health that you are a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case (including if you have visited a location with a reported case and must self isolate immediately)
- when caring for or serving vulnerable people
- if working in a cafe, restaurant, pub, club or other high-risk indoor areas
- if singing or chanting outdoors as part of the audience or congregation. If the event is one where the audience or congregation are likely to participate in the singing, such as carols by candlelight or religious services, audience members and congregants 12 years or older should wear a face mask. Note that singing and chanting in indoor venues is currently restricted and the audience is not allowed to sing along.
When you are visiting another household and you can’t meet outdoors or maintain physical distancing, especially if there’s an older or medically vulnerable person in the home.
Wearing a mask in NSW is not mandatory in the situations above. However, NSW Health strongly recommends people wear a mask in indoor areas and when you can’t physically distance. Remember, COVID-19 spreads more easily indoors and in settings where you can’t physically distance.
You should also wear a mask if you:
- have any symptoms and are seeking medical care
- are going to get tested
- are in the same room as another person when you have symptoms or have been asked to self isolate.
SMALL YOUTH, YOUTH, MEDIUM ADULT, LARGE ADULT